Monday, October 26, 2009

#2

dear diary

my dad has left hunting again and he has not been here for a couple of days now and I am worried we are down to the last of our grains to make more bread and when it comes down to it we will have to drink sugar water. the boys sat there eating their porridge, "I wish we had some milk"said Ryan, here the i put some melted snow "lets pretend it is milk. The next day i woke up to the hissing fire", Kate lets pretend ill be the loin and chase you around the cabin. Yeah Ryan was eager now, but i couldn't i was busy making the last of the bread.


I want to be a ferice lion Alex said then bobcat replied with a meow he always had a nice loud meow but this time he sounded scared, Now look what you have done you have scared our cat, Hiss Alex said running towards the cat waving his arms, He can be a mean cat he hit me before. No Alex Bobcat faced him the looked back at the door, so I let him out side after we are done eating we can go out side and play, But first you must help me with the washing. It was a long day the boys were having fun.

Then one day I went to get bark from a pine tree I collected a bucket full of tree bark I was on my way back and when I was heading to the cabin there was bones sticking out of the ground around back of the cabin the there out of the woods a wolf came out we stared into each others eyes then the wolfs teeth were showing i was ready to scream the Alex was in the window looking at me scared i knew i had to get in the house so i started to run i knew i would not be able to get away of the wolf but i did i was banging on the door the opened it and i ran in and shut the door and locked the deadbolt. Kate was that a wolf i am really scared i want father.

No comments:

Post a Comment